I Love All My Children Equally

Posted by eApperal on 12:08

Children Equally N Resus room the other day and the patient, which provides for the female elderly patients with vague pain in the chest and pair of (very) dedicated to children, a son and a daughter. Patient he is stoic and calm, bemused ado all, and children less.
We generally allow only one visitor at a time in the room Resus. First up, with one daughter. The interests and Coos and adjusts the blankets. Pats daughter was sick and he says: "This is my son's favorite. It is the best. "
"I'm sure, I say," which tells of all your children.
"No," he says firmly. "This is my favorite." Daughter postively package.
I character places his daughter. Pats and the patient's hand and without batting an eye, and says: "This is my son's favorite. This is the best! "