Paris Hilton: Cy Waits is the 'Best Boyfriend I've Ever Had'

Posted by eApperal on 01:39

Paris Hilton Nie is heeltemal or Gaan gereed Har man he met on the Internet, waiting for the D and Al Ain Mar beslis Dink dit is bad. werklikheid a star to look voel "Darkness" by Tye en kinders in toekoms Har.
C Heat gesê «...." voel ik som Tan EK Phil graag die kinders toekoms in the UK What is the best vriend die ooit wat ek K. Hom Jihad Heat even gelukkig met
werklikheid a television X (III ook Heat the die PAL gepraat voormalige Lindsay Lohan, wat met die Bella steel onlangs' n ketting the 'Van boetiek luukse n, genaamd die "mean girls» aktrise is' n "a man goeie» verdediging. C-Heat gesê "#:. Lindsay is' n goeie persoon Phil Har ek to be voer uit Heat supplements Nie lewens additions Ander Raak geneem omdat'n net rigting, Phil Ek Har Mar net die is the best».
Kathy Paris, and the United Kingdom that the eyes Hit Gaan erken onlangs Har en graag dogter elephant man Sphinx Sien Rick met on the Internet. Jaar, N. C Heat skeleton «gesê IC Heat weet 'as'n bietjie Ottoman en ek Dink gewag Lanka eye to eye aanbid en ek Home nooit stoot ooit gesê ooit in die vraag met national meisies my country, and you want ek is Jonk getroud so, EK Heat nooit. Phil skeleton of voel dat h or Druk. Enigeen liefhet der Watt en is' n Al wat soos ... Look ma wonderlike sal'n wees. He welcomed the IC Messi onlangs poison-en-Har Dar was Hit Men Kom 1000 Dar es en kinders wat die Klein EK deceive the eye Quran drought consumed. Kirk Sien en 'n Trout. Is fully prepared to sit down with her husband, waiting for the D, but it certainly will think about this subject. Reality star says he felt "broody" and children in the future.
He said: "Sometimes I feel the darkness, and the future I would like the best friend of children in the UK I had ever and I'm very happy with it ...."
Reality TV star also spoke about former friend Lindsay Lohan, who was charged recently with stealing a luxury boutique chain, called "Mean Girls" actress "good man" defense. He said. «Lindsay is a good man, so I want him to run, we make our lives just got a omdat'n direction, but I do not want him better."
Mother in Paris, has recently admitted that it Kathy and her husband Rick would like to see their daughter to sit with the United Kingdom. He said: "I know that they have very little as a year, and I think he had waited for so long that he admired him and I did not say than ever before, and push ever an issue, and girls, because she married a very small, and I never. We want them to feel under pressure. who loves animals and as good as that ... It would be wonderful mother. I was with Messi in the recent times, there were 1000 people and young children come to light that I can. I see the children and the wedding ceremony. "